TOPICS being confirmed to be
The topics that may be presented are:
1. ETA Regional Office Update on Workforce Issues
ETA Financial Reporting Requirements, including Terminology
2. WIOA updates [Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act]
3. The Impact of the "Super Circular" [2 CFR Part 200] on Workforce Programs
4. Veterans' Employment & Training Programs and the Workforce System
5. Changes to Performance Requirements under WIOA
6. Program Monitoring
7. Procurement, Subrecipient Responsibilities & Fixed Amount Awards under new "Super Circular"
8. Cash Management
9. Cost Classification & Administrative Costs
10. Practical Approaches to Cost Allocation
11. Financial & Administrative Monitoring
12. Changes in Administrative Requirements under the new 2 CFR Part 200
13. Cost Principles & Selected Items of Cost 14. Indirect/F&A Costs under the new 2 CFR Part 200
15. Procurement - WIOA and 2 CFR 200/2 CFR 2900
...AND MANY, MANY MORE...MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW!!!
NAJA will celebrate our 35th Annual Conference in Downtown LA, please join us!!!
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW to The LA Downtown Hotel in sunny SoCal for sessions that will focus on WIOA regulations.
These are SAMPLE SESSIONS:
* Procurement - WIOA and 2 CFR 200/2 CFR 2900
* ETA Financial Reporting Requirements, including Terminology
* Fiscal Sub recipient Monitoring
* Audits and Resolution of Findings
* Infrastructure Funding Agreements: Cost Allocation & Resource Sharing
NAJA = National Association of Job Training Assistance
Office & Mobile phone: (916) 267-7280 www.NAJA.org
Announcing NAJA's 35th Annual Conference in The L.A. Hotel Downtown
Dates: April 9-13, 2018 RESERVE NOW
Stay in the Heart of LA The LA Downtown Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, close to many popular venues including the LA Live, Staples Center (home of the Lakers, Clippers, Kings and Sparks), the Microsoft Theater (home of the Grammy Awards) and the LA Convention Center. They are also within walking distance to The Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Broad and MOCA Museums, Bunker Hill, the Music Center and Grand Park. If you’re looking for tourism and dining options, they are also just blocks away from some of LA's hottest restaurants, shopping and nightlife.
Save $$$ now for Group code: NAJA
CLICK TO THIS GREEN BUTTON TO RESERVE YOUR DISCOUNTED ROOM NOW:
Copyright © National Association of Job Training & Assistance | All Rights Reserved