or Columbus Motor Inn www.ColumbusMotorInn.com
phone (415) 885-1492
3/31-4/2 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30 - 5pm
4/3/2015 Friday 8:30 - Noon, session ends.
The topics that may be presented are:
1. ETA Regional Office Update on Workforce Issues
2. A comparison between WIA and the new WIOA [Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act]
3. The Impact of the new "Super Circular" [2 CFR Part 200] on Workforce Programs
4. Veterans' Employment & Training Programs and the Workforce System
5. Changes to Performance Requirements under WIOA
6. Program Monitoring
7. Procurement, Subrecipient Responsibilities & Fixed Amount Awards under new "Super Circular"
8. Cash Management
9. Cost Classification & Administrative Costs
10. Practical Approaches to Cost Allocation
11. Financial & Administrative Monitoring
12. Changes in Administrative Requirements under the new 2 CFR Part 200
13. Cost Principles & Selected Items of Cost
14. Indirect/F&A Costs under the new 2 CFR Part 200
Type your paragraph here.
Powerful & Insightful conference
5 days fee is only $719
ONLY $719 for 5 days of power pack info & training, pay per # of days register less than 5 click here: